- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Beauty of Marble Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information to enable us to provide a service to you, which may include information about your home, its layout and provision of domestic services, such as water, gas and electricity.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Beauty of Marble Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Through notes taken when we visit you or speak to you on the phone.
The Beauty of Marble Limited may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Media outlet
How will we use your data?
The Beauty of Marble Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Inform you of offers and services provided by other companies which we have an established trading relationship with.
When The Beauty of Marble Limited processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The Beauty of Marble Limited securely stores your data at our office locations and within the computer systems established by companies from which we receive data processing services. All communications between ourselves and computer systems are encrypted so as to minimise the possibility of being “read” by unauthorised individuals.
The Beauty of Marble Limited will keep your personal data and data which enables us to provide you with a proper service for a period of one year following the completion of an order. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing you from our computer systems unless you explicitly agree to us holding your details for a longer period. Where the law and regulations set in place by Government require, we will keep the necessary records on file and these records may contain information about you.
The Beauty of Marble Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like if you have agreed to receive marketing. You may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Beauty of Marble Limited from contacting you for marketing.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
The Beauty of Marble Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Beauty of Marble Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Beauty of Marble Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Beauty of Marble Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Beauty of Marble Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Beauty of Marble Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Beauty of Marble Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Beauty of Marble Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 01294 552713
Or write to us:
1 Longford Avenue
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Responding to your use of our contact-us system
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Beauty of Marble Limited uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Beauty of Marble Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Beauty of Marble Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
Call us at: 01294 552713
Or write to us:
1 Longford Avenue
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Beauty of Marble Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Scottish Information Commissioner,
St Andrews, Fife
Telephone: 01334 464610
Fax: 01334 464611